Your Lake of the Ozarks Real Estate Experts
43 years ago when we moved to the Lake of the Ozarks, it wasn't much more than a sleepy little fishing area that enjoyed a 3 to 5 month summer season. Then, the tourist left in early fall and left the "locals" to enjoy the Lake with it's 1300 miles of shoreline and untouched Ozark beauty.
33 years ago the "locals" were a hardy group comprised of a series of small communities scattered around the Lake. The majority had been here most of their lives, but others like my family were discovering the Lake.
WE LOVE THE LAKE!
We loved the Lake so much, we decided to stay. Shortly after the decision to stay, we opened our first Real Estate Office. A lot has changed in the last 43 years. The fishing is still great; National Fishing tournaments are now covered by the major networks. Early each morning when the sun turns the Lake a brilliant orange, you can still see the "locals" fishing in their boats and using the "easy way" of fishing from their own boat dock.
About the Lake of the Ozarks
- We have a World Class Shopping Area with a Factory Outlet Mall and discounted shopping features stores by 100 manufacturers.
- Lake of the Ozarks has many Golf Courses.
- A great Lake for all boats from fishing to offshore boats.
- We have wonderful Restaurants and Shops on the highway and on the Lake.
- State of the Art Medical Facilities features a new cardiac unit and expanding rehabilitation facilities.
- Waterfront Homes for any lifestyle. Most have boat docks on the your own private shoreline.
- Business and Investment properties
Search for your Next Home...Freely!
It's our goal to give you the all tools you need to find your perfect lake home. We pride ourselves on having the best local information to assist you in buying or selling your next Lake of the Ozarks home. Use our site to:
Search All Available Listings in the Lake of the Ozarks
Save Properties and Searches that Match your Needs
Get Expert Area Knowledge to Make Finding your Next Home Painless
Popular Lake Areas