Right to left: Our Founding Broker, proud Grandma and Mother, Christine Weber, Our Broker/Owner Pamela Shelton, her daughter Whitney.
We found out our success is tied to doing everything we can do today to provide you with all the information about all the waterfront homes or condos for sale at Lake of the Ozarks.
Then you can make an informed decision about how to sell your home.
From our family to yours, we promise to help you make the most informed decisions about selling your Lake of the Ozarks home.
Thinking About Selling Your Home?
Now more than ever, in an age of image without substance, quality work and superior service should mean everything to you.
Pam Shelton and the Lake Realty Team of Professionals provide both sellers and purchasers the quality representation they expect and the service they desire in a Realtor. No Gimmicks, false promises, or hidden agendas. We simply deliver hard work and excellent results.
To give our sellers the best experience selling their home, we have stringent objectives and guidelines to make selling your home a success.
- To get as many agents and qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is SOLD!
- To communicate the results of our activities, in writing, weekly, to you
- To assist your in getting the highest possible dollar value for your property in the shortest period of time, with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
- To constantly look for the best possible methods of exposing your property to potential qualified buyers in the market
- To earn your repeat and referral business forever
Our "Performance Campaign" for the Marketing of Your Property
- Submit your home to the Multiple Listing Service
- We will email 600 to 700 local Realtors that your home is newly available
- Preview your property with one of our detailed professionals to take notes, brainstorm, and target potential buyers
- Promote your home by networking with other top agents in the area for maximum exposure
- Develop a list of features and benefits of your home for a color brochure to distribute to cooperating agents to use with their potential buyers
- Suggest and advise you as to any initial changes that you might want to make in your property to make it even more marketable to the buyer
- Continually update you as to any recent sales so that you always know the position of your property in the current market
- Send out 50-100 letters and/or flyers to the surrounding area for maximum exposure to potential buyers
- Provide additional exposure by handing a professional sign, lock box, and brochure mailbox on your property
- Send emails to 1500-1800 potential buyers that have inquired about property at Lake of the Ozarks
- Advertising your property on our powerful website
- Pre-qualify, when possible, all prospecitve buyers
- Make you completely aware of all the various methods of financing that your buyer may want to use
- To follow-up on all showings of your home by other agents and to obtain feedback from the Realtor's Caravan
- Provide, on an ongoing basis, to the cooperating Brokers, a current brochure with features and benefits of your property, and inform them any time a price adjustment is made
- Follow through with all showings by other Realtors to advice, suggest and assist in producing a written offer as quickly as possible after every showing
- Assist you in arranging interim financing, if necessary
- Represent you upon the presentation of all contracts by the cooperating Brokers, and help you negotiate the best price and terms for you
- Handle details, follow up, and keep you informed after the contract has been accepted, and oversee all mortgage, title, and other closing procedures
- Deliver Your Check at Closing!